Integrated Power Centers (IPCs) combine electrical distribution equipment and building management controls into a single factory-assembled and pre-wired system. This approach replaces the traditional method of independently mounting each panelboard, lighting control and building management system.
Consisting of a mix of NQ, NF and I-Line® panelboard interiors in a switchboard enclosure, IPCs are tailored to your specifications and are available with special interiors such as column width and PowerLink® lighting control, as well as optional power and control cable wiring, contactors, terminal blocks and TVSS. Additionally, IPCs can be customized further with the addition of third party components, such as building management systems, automatic transfer switches or power conditioners. Meets applicable codes and standards:
- NEC requirements for circuit breaker handle height
- NEC requirements for wire space
- UL 891 Deadfront Switchboards
- UL 508 Industrial Control Systems
How to Videos
- Saves 40% in electrical room wall space with smaller footprint.
- Installs up to 80 – 90% faster, complete projects ahead of schedule.
- Lower installation and material costs.
- Contributes LEED points, reduced materials.
- Save design time, designs can be standardized for multiple locations.
- Reduced material handling – System requires fewer items to receive, inventory and install
Commercial Office Buildings