Square D® NEMA Circuit Breaker Combination Starters offer unmatched reliability and flexibility for quick access and less install downtime. Plus, NEMA sizes 0-7 starters fit numerous commercial building applications.Features
- Built-in Quality—enjoy superior features like:
- Award-winning PowerPact eMCP circuit breakers that protect higher amp flow and offer greater in-field flexibility.
- Longer-lasting, energy efficient 30 mm LED pilot lights.
- Specially designed, pliable “foam-in-place” cabinet seals that protect from harmful outside elements providing a secure seal each time it’s closed.
- Flexible Fit—Accommodate standard 9070TF control power transformers allowing for a wide range of fits and easier modifications. NEMA size 0-5 Combination Starters use only 5 eMCP frames to meet many applications
- Easy Access—Streamline installation, wiring, maintenance and field modifications with convenient door-mounted pilot devices.
- Extra Protection—Relax knowing you can easily set eMCP dials to comply with NEC 430.52 allowing you to handle transient inrushes without tripping. Plus, enjoy extra circuit protection during motor acceleration.
- Expert Design—Operate smarter with the redesigned operating mechanism and disconnect switch that allow you to reset the overload without special tools. Also, the sturdy construction of the non-removable door helps ensure a safer, more secure starter.
- Seismic Tested—Rely on seismic-rated NEMA combination starters for critical applications like hospitals, water treatment facilities, data centers, schools, shopping centers, and convention centers.
- Flexible with four overload relays: Motor Logic™ solid state, TeSys™ T communication solid state, Adapted Bimetal, and melting alloy types
- Customizable with hundreds of combinations
- Robust design and reliable build for long mechanical life and electrical endurance
- Serviceable by replacing contacts and coils rather than replacing the entire product; simply service the part that is worn out.
- Simple catalog number for easy and fast ordering
Commercial Office Buildings