NEMA-Style UL 98 Rotary Handle Disconnect Switches
Complete installation includes a D10 disconnect switch, D11 handle operator, and D12 fuse clip kit.This Product is Obsolete
A complete installation includes a D10 disconnect switch, D11 handle operator, and D12 fuse clip kit.
FeaturesThe D10 accepts Class H, K, J, or R fuses or can be used for non-fusible applications. The D10 disconnect switch is operated by a cast metal handle operator that is lockable in the Off position and defeatable in the On position.
- Available from 30-200 A for a wide-range of applications
- Non-Fused maximum horsepower rating of 100 hp@600V
- Approved for service entrance applications with high I2T rating, the switch meets automotive and heavy industry requirements
- Double-break contact assures longer contact life and exceptional interrupting capacity
- Clear On and Off markings plus actual contact positions visible through pole ‘windows’ help in easy visual indication
- Fuse clips mounted on top of the switch provides a compact unit
- Interchangeable fuse-clip kits are available for quick adaptation to other ratings for flexibility
- Dead front construction provides additional safety with visible current-carrying parts de-energized when the switch is in the Off position
- One or two-pole auxiliary interlocks can be added to the switch for flexibility
- Meets UL and CSA requirements for North American acceptance
- Control Equipment Panels