- I-Line Plug-In style from 225 A to 600 A with aluminum or copper conductors
- I-Line II Plug-In and Feeder styles from 800 A to 4000 A with aluminum conductors, and to 5000 A with copper conductors
- Optional IP54 rated I-Line II offers dust and splash resistance protection in Plug-In and Feeder Styles
- Optional outdoor feeder busway
- Circuit breaker plug-in units with and without electronic trips thru 1600A
- Circuit breaker plug-in units with electronic trips and communication packages
- Fusible plug-in units available thru 1200A
I-Line and I-Line II busways are constructed in three-pole and four-pole full neutral configurations for system voltages to 600 volts and are rated to allow 100% of the current to flow continuously.
- Maximum flexibility
- Ease of installation
- Electrical efficiency
- Low maintenance
The compact, totally enclosed design is lightweight and easy to handle. Labor studies have shown that a 75% savings in installation time is not uncommon when comparing I-Line busway with cable and conduit installations. This significant reduction in installation time can result in total installed cost for busway being significantly lower than other distribution methods.