Altistart 01 soft start (ATS01) provides torque surge suppression during starting and stopping operations for single-phase and three-phase asynchronous motors rated from 3 to 32 amps (110 to 460 volts). This new, feature-rich mini soft start offers customers a solid-state alternative to low horsepower electromechanical reduced voltage starters.
As one of the smallest soft starts on the market, most ATS01 soft starts are only 45mm wide to line up with IEC motor starters and eliminate wasted space. Designed for side-by-side mounting, it requires 25% less panel space. Installation is simplified with DIN rail or panel mounting, a removable control wiring terminal, contactor-style power wiring, and a custom ATS01to TeSys U Line Motor Starter power connector.
The ATS01 soft start offers such standard features as:
- simple control wiring with many units requiring no control power simple front-panel ramp time and starting voltage adjustments
- two LEDs to indicate “power on” and motor “up to speed”
- selectable kickstart for “hard to start” loads
a built-in bypass contactor for cool, reliable operation
- two or three wire control
- fault relay and "up to speed" signal
- 1/4 - 1/2 HP @ 110 VAC Single Phase
- 1/4 - 1.5 HP @ 208 VAC Single Phase
- 1/4 - 2 HP (0.37 to 1.5 kW) @ 230 VAC Single Phase
- 1 - 10 HP (0.75 to 7.5 kW) @ 230 VAC
- 1.5 to 15 kW
- 2- 20 HP
ApplicationsSimple Machine Control