Schneider Electric USA Website

Welcome to our website.

Select your location

Welcome the the Schneider Electric French website. It looks like you are located in the United States, would you like to change your location?

Traduisez en francais

Developing a profitable reliability strategy might seem daunting, but some fairly simple steps can help move industrial operations in the right direction…

If the ultimate objective is for both maintenance and operations to maximize operational profitability, approaching reliability, efficiency and profitability from a common strategic plan is essential.

Using a predictive asset analytics solution in support of a Predictive Maintenance (PdM) strategy can lead to the identification of issues that may not have been found otherwise. According to research by ARC Advisory Group, only 18% of asset failures increased with use or age. This means that preventive maintenance alone is not enough to avoid the other 82 percent of asset failures, and a more advanced approach is required…

With the emergence and growth of advanced digital technology – driven by the Industrial Internet of Things – the ability to recoup full, measurable ROI is there, if the right technology is applied.
Each of these advancements leads to an increase in asset reliability. But even as advanced tools were being applied to improve asset reliability, process control too became continually more sophisticated, fighting reliability improvements every step of the way… 

Industrial assets are pushed harder and harder, affecting the overall performance of the operation. To counter that, industrial maintenance strategies have progressed. Reactive maintenance has been expanded to preventive maintenance, then to predictive maintenance and finally to prescriptive maintenance.

We innovate at every level to drive profitable reliability

Improve your profitable reliability of your assets and operations, while achieving 100% ROI in less than three months.

Minimize unplanned shutdowns, maximize uptime and lower maintenance costs by 30% or more.

Gain access to value-focused IIoT technology and leading cybersecurity, for less downtime and reduced disruption to operations.
<script> $(document).ready(function() { $('head').append('<meta name="apple-itunes-app" content="app-id=714825126">'); }); </script>
<!-- Start SmartBanner configuration --> <meta name="smartbanner:title" content="mySchneider"> <meta name="smartbanner:author" content="Schneider Electric SA"> <meta name="smartbanner:price" content="Free"> <meta name="smartbanner:price-suffix-apple" content=" - On the App Store"> <meta name="smartbanner:price-suffix-google" content=" - Google Play"> <meta name="smartbanner:icon-apple" content="//"> <meta name="smartbanner:icon-google" content="//"> <meta name="smartbanner:button" content="VIEW"> <meta name="smartbanner:button-url-apple" content=""> <meta name="smartbanner:button-url-google" content=""> <meta name="smartbanner:enabled-platforms" content="android"> <!-- End SmartBanner configuration -->
Your browser is out of date and has known security issues. It also may not display all features of this website or other websites. Please upgrade your browser to access all of the features of this website. Internet Explorer 9 or higher is recommended for optimal functionality.