Greentown Labs Bold Ideas ChallengeThe Greentown Labs Bold Ideas Challenge is a 6-month accelerator program housed at Greentown Labs, focused on fast-tracking entrepreneurs with the mentors, team members, business and technical resources they need to launch successful ventures, all with direct support from Schneider Electric.
Are you up for the challenge?
How does it work?
Read the full RFP (Request for Applications) for more information on these categories.
- Storage Performance Improvement
- Long Duration Storage
- New Digital Applications & New Business Models for Storage Assets
Startups selected for the program will enjoy the following benefits:
- Acceptance into Greentown Launch, a 6-month partnerships acceleration program for startups at Greentown Labs, the largest cleantech incubator in North America
- A structured platform to explore potential partnership outcomes with Schneider Electric, such as investments, incubations, commercial agreements, and joint ventures
- Access to the Schneider Electric network, including market access to a wide range of trusted customers across the world in segments such data centers, residential buildings, commercial and industrial buildings, utilities, communities, and more
- Leverage of Schneider Electric’s global footprint and access to technical experts and business line leaders for teambuilding, mentoring, and other support
- Mentorship, networking opportunities, and partnership-focused programming from the Greentown Labs community of cleantech startup experts
- $25,000 in non-dilutive grant funding to cover travel and any other program expenses
- Desk space and membership within the Greentown Labs Global Center for Cleantech Innovation for the duration of the program
Application Deadline: July 3, 2020
- Kickoff Event: September 9, 2020
- Workshop 1: October 20 & 21, 2020
- Workshop 2: December 1 & 2, 2020
- Workshop 3: January 26 & 27, 2021
- Final Showcase: March 25, 2021
- Be sure to read the full RFP (Request for Applications) before submitting your application.
- Read the Application Questions for Entrepreneurs
- Do not submit confidential information in the application process. Should you be selected as a program participant, your IP will be fully protected throughout the process.