Field Device Controller 280
EcoStruxure™ Foxboro DCS
The field device controller (FDC) 280 is an optionally redundant, field-mountable device controller from Schneider Electric.
- Liquid crystal display (LCD) — shows letterbug and real-time roles and statuses
- Support for multiple networked connections — Ethernet, RS232, RS485, RS422
- 50% reduction in footprint and wiring compared with CP plus FDSI solution
- Online image upgrade (OLUG) of FCP280 without shutting down the process
- Downloadable and upgradable protocol drivers, online
- Reduces engineering effort and installation footprint
- Achieves lower cost of ownership with future-proof design
- Provides greater flexibility in control system design/implementation
- Hydrocarbon processing
- Chemical and specialty chemicals
- Upstream oil and gas
- Power generation
- Metals and mining
- Water and wastewater
- Pharmaceutical and life sciences
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.