EcoStruxure™ Foxboro DCS
High performance. Small footprint. The compact product line is the latest addition to Foxboro’s I/O subsystem known for its industry-leading reliability and proven performance.
Proven, highly reliable Foxboro Compact 200 Series fieldbus modules (FBMs) feature an innovative design for significant footprint, weight and volume savings in your system installation. A narrow form factor enables more inputs/outputs (I/O) per baseplate, and more I/O per cabinet for increased I/O density overall. Foxboro Compact FBMs offer cost-efficient solution where space is at a premium.
- Future-proof support of multiple generations of controllers
- Optional redundancy and redundant power
- Power security and alarming
- Use of programmed I/O (PIO) bus
- Distributed local and/or remote I/O
- Support for Transient Data Recorder/Transient
- Data Analysis, Sequence of Event and PL
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Reduce equipment volume, weight and cost
- Decrease maintenance
- Provide protection from harsh environments
- Energies and chemicals
- Chemicals and specialty chemicals
- Power generation
- Hydrocarbon processing
- Life sciences and pharmaceuticals
- Metals, mining and minerals
- Water and wastewater
Intrinsically safe I/O
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.