EcoStruxure™ Foxboro DCS
Historian is a single-software infrastructure for storing and reporting industrial data. It’s optimized for use with the EcoStruxure Foxboro DCS historian client, and designed for high availability and efficiency.
- Control logic design
- Unique dynamic SAMA implementation to streamline design by keeping engineers oriented to the process stage
- Remote engineering and virtualization
- Design from anywhere, for anywhere
- Utilize within a safe, high-fidelity virtual environment
- Cut engineering workload up to 60%
- Ability to build engineering logic within clearer context of legacy processes and control strategies
- Intuitive configuration and fault finding
- Risk-free testing of control configurations
- Greater flexibility to make changes with minimal schedule impact
- Faster diagnosis and remediation
- Hydrocarbon processing
- Chemical and specialty chemicals
- Upstream oil and gas
- Power generation
- Metals and mining
- Water and wastewater
- Pharmaceutical and life sciences
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.