Situational awareness services and structured methodologies, led by a growing number of subject-matter experts, allow Schneider Electric to support customers throughout the design and implementation process. This way, you can achieve both operational insight and operational integrity.
- Minimize distractions in normal operation to more readily call attention to situations requiring intervention
- Operators receive a broad view of plant operations, with carefully designed advanced visualization objects such as polar stars and informational analog indications, delivering information, not data, to operations
- Pattern recognition to easily identify problems
- Colors reserved for abnormal operational states, ensuring they stand out
- Values presented in the context of ranges and set points, providing meaningful information vs. data
- Minimal visual distractions and low contrast graphics – no unnecessary static detail reducing eye strain and improving alertness
- Promotes a safer operation reduces human fatigue and operational error
- Improves response quality and speed — especially in abnormal situations
- Provides a consistent training environment
- Improves operational integrity
- Hydrocarbon processing
- Chemical and specialty chemicals
- Upstream oil and gas
- Power generation
- Metals and mining
- Water and wastewater
- Pharmaceutical and life sciences
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.
Search topic-related frequently asked questions to find answers you need.