- Choice of IEC 61131 programming language: function block diagram, structured text or ladder diagram
- Optional cause-and-effect matrix programming language
- Graphical drag-and-drop programming
- Multiple projects handled from the same environment
- Comprehensive library of validated function blocks
- Application validation using powerful emulation tools
- Password protection for projects and controller access
- Automatic recording of project history
- Free-form entry of annotations and comments
- Reports and documentation
- Import/export facilities
- Same software licensing cost — regardless of tag size
- No hard-lock license required
- IEC 61131-3 compliant, TÜV-certified, including TÜV-approved functional blocks
- Refining and petrochemicals
- Upstream and midstream oil and gas
- Chemicals and specialty chemicals
- Power generation
Tricon - SIL 3 safety- instrumented system
Trident - SIL 3 safety- instrumented system
Tri-GP - SIL 2 safety-instrumented system
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.
Search topic-related frequently asked questions to find answers you need.