> Engineering Services
- Substation layout, elevation drawings, and oil containment
- Design services
- » Civil and structural design
» Protection and control system design
» Control house design
» Conduit and trench design
» Grounding system design
- Equipment sizing and specification
- Power system analytical studies
- » Overcurrent coordination
» Time-current coordination analysis
» Arc flash analysis
» Motor starting analysis
» Ground-grid analysis
» Stability studies
- Power factor correction and harmonic filter design
This critical function coordinates the requirements between a variety of project participants such as electric utilities, co-ops, and municipalities.
> Procurement and Project Management
Our offer includes developing specifications, releasing requests for quote for major equipment purchases, evaluating bids, ordering equipment, and providing complete project management services.
> Installation Services
As part of our turnkey solution, Schneider Electric Services provides the necessary labor, equipment, and supervision for a streamlined project.
- Transmission towers and substation bus
- Steel structures
- Transmission breakers and switches
- » Haul and install/dress out/hot oil fill
- Isolated-phase bus
- Switchgear and distribution breaker instrumentation
- » Category 5/fiber/multiconductor cabling
- SF6 equipment
- Grounding systems
- » Ground grids/detection/relaying
- UPS and battery systems
- Control and substation automation
- Duct banks and cabling
- » MV and HV cables
These services include surveying, right-of-way development and clearing, foundations, piers, placing transmission tower foundations, drainage, roadway work, ground grids, and guy wires.
> Solar Power Systems
Schneider Electric also offers a variety of solar project solutions including: solar power conversion substations, photovoltaic box (PV box), design and build of grid-tie substations, and complete turnkey capabilities.
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.