How can Energy-as-a-Service help you meet your goals?
- Eliminate the complexity of the new energy landscape while shifting the burden of ownership and performance to experts who deliver to defined outcomes.
- Remove financial, technical, operational, and regulatory risks, while retaining long-term, key decision-making rights.
- Upgrade critical infrastructure without capital outlay to ensure business continuity.
- Enhance competitiveness by digitizing your operation for the 21st century.
Lower carbon footprint
- Improve sustainability with smartly acquired, locally produced and efficiently consumed resources.
- Optimize a mix of traditional and renewable onsite/offsite energy.
Montgomery County Increases Resilience, Upgrades Electrical Infrastructure and Enhances SustainabilityMontgomery County, MD set out to solve its problems involving energy resilience and an aging electrical infrastructure. But what the forward-thinking county achieved has implications far beyond its own borders. With a successful Energy-as-a-Service project, it offers up a model that could bring microgrid benefits to many other communities nationwide.
Read how Montgomery County gained microgrids and electrical upgrades for no money down.Schneider Electric and its partner, Duke Energy Renewables, offered a plan that would allow the county to install two advanced microgrids and upgrade aging electrical infrastructure — all without any upfront investment.
Today, energy resilience, supply, management, and assurance are top concerns within the U.S. federal government, especially for the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and its military branches. Ensuring a continuity of operations amidst rising energy costs, compliance with government mandates, and the continual threat of cyber attacks, natural disasters and adversarial risks has become more and more challenging. Energy as a Service (EaaS) presents a new model of energy delivery and management to address these challenges.
Microgrids for Hospitals
Hospitals around the world are increasingly adopting microgrid technology to increase resilience and reduce energy costs. To optimize a microgrid solution, hospital teams must ensure accurate feasibility studies are done and distributed energy resources are properly sized. Modular architectures should be considered to help simplify microgrid design and installation, while reducing maintenance costs. All financing options, incentives, and operational models should be evaluated to reduce risks and maximize returns.
Looking for a simpler solution to meet your energy goals?
Find out how the AlphaStruxure EaaS offering can help your organization reduce risk, lower costs, meet ambitious sustainability targets, improve business continuity, and increase operational performance.
Save time by starting your sales inquiry online and an expert will connect with you!
To make a technical support inquiry, please visit our support center