How can Energy-as-a-Service help you meet your goals?
- Eliminate the complexity of the new energy landscape while shifting the burden of ownership and performance to experts who deliver to defined outcomes.
- Remove financial, technical, operational, and regulatory risks, while retaining long-term, key decision-making rights.
- Upgrade critical infrastructure without capital outlay to ensure business continuity.
- Enhance competitiveness by digitizing your operation for the 21st century.
Lower carbon footprint
- Improve sustainability with smartly acquired, locally produced and efficiently consumed resources.
- Optimize a mix of traditional and renewable onsite/offsite energy.
Montgomery County Increases Resilience, Upgrades Electrical Infrastructure and Enhances SustainabilityMontgomery County, MD set out to solve its problems involving energy resilience and an aging electrical infrastructure. But what the forward-thinking county achieved has implications far beyond its own borders. With a successful Energy-as-a-Service project, it offers up a model that could bring microgrid benefits to many other communities nationwide.
Read how Montgomery County gained microgrids and electrical upgrades for no money down.Schneider Electric and its partner, Duke Energy Renewables, offered a plan that would allow the county to install two advanced microgrids and upgrade aging electrical infrastructure — all without any upfront investment.
Microgrids for Hospitals
Looking for a simpler solution to meet your energy goals?
Save time by starting your sales inquiry online and an expert will connect with you!
To make a technical support inquiry, please visit our support center