Hydrocarbon transportation operations are continuously evolving.
Pipeline companies strive to operate their pipelines with the highest level of safety (personnel, environment, and assets) and reliability (uptime), while increasing operational and cost efficiency and continuing to meet regulatory compliance.
Schneider Electric recognizes the value that oil and gas pipelines and gas distribution networks can receive from the use of of advanced pipeline management applications throughout their operations. We deliver advanced monitoring, simulation and modeling of pipeline networks to help efficiently plan and manage the daily movement of crude, refined product or natural gas; At the same time ensuring the pipeline is operating safely and is working to prevent and minimize commodity release. Additionally we work to improve pipeline controllers through training on realistic pipeline control room simulations that behave as they would in the field ensuring they are prepared for regular operation and any abnormal operating conditions.
- Deliver highly accurate tracking, visualization and movement of product through your pipelines
- Protect your pipeline assets using multiple lead detection methodologies in the same offering
- Test your controllers in a comprehensive pipeline operator trainer on their own schedule
- Efficiently schedule, validate and optimize your liquids pipeline operations
- Real-time visibility on pipeline operations not met with a generic SCADA
- Provide your pipeline controllers with tools to prevent, detect and mitigate pipeline commodity releases
- Deliver realistic operator training experiences using a replica of your production system
- First Pipeline Scheduling application that works the way a pipeline scheduler operates
See more solutions for Pipelines
Amid increasing demand, environmental pressures, and potential security threats, the primary concern of hydrocarbon pipeline operators and gas distribution networks remains the same: to ensure safe, reliable, and compliant operations, 24/7 - all while managing energy costs and minimizing time and installed costs. Schneider Electric consistently delivers integrated end-to-end pipeline management and operation solutions that help operators worldwide achieve their goals.
Track and visualize product movement from source to destination
Enable the leak detection that is best fit for your operating environment
Have confidence that your operations exceed regulatory compliance and best practices surrounding control room management and operator training.
Optimize your pipeline capacity utilization and streamline schedule changes