Discover our EcoStruxure solutions for packaging machines
Smart design and engineering
Sustainability, cost pressure, and an ever-increasing speed of change and customization are the key challenges each packaging machine OEM engineer needs to deal with. Fortunately, there are some solutions to those challenges: digital twin and digital thread technologies have the advantage of improving the efficiency and sustainability of your packaging machine design. In short, using our automated engineering and simulation capabilities can help you shorten your design phase by about 30%.
EcoStruxure Machine Expert
EcoStruxure Machine Expert Twin
Smart commissioning and operation
Digitization-enabled analytics now allow the OEM machine builder to simplify device commissioning through the automatic discovery and integration of devices in an open automation architecture to improve operational and support efficiency by up to 40%.
- Save time with easy drive commissioning using web visualization and mobile device support.
- Achieve greater machine integration with the use of open standards and protocols like PackML, Weihenstephan, Ethernet, and OPC Unified Architecture.
- Ensure consistency and transparency from line control down to the field device for accurate overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) calculations.
- Improve machine integration in the plant by leveraging the complete offer from Schneider Electric up to a MES solution powered by Aveva.
Smart maintenance and remote services
- Reduce your time for corrective actions by up to 50% and create new business with your end customers on a recurring base.
- Save time and money by empowering the operator with augmented reality applications and find information faster with immediate, relevant access in the field.
- Localize and track machines. Assign them to documentation, history, and task management.
- Monitor machine performance with individual dashboards, predict machine maintenance, and receive notifications if needed.
- Use troubleshooting and fix the machines with cloud-based software tools.
- Benefit from secure remote access to data generated by machines or devices as if you were on site.
Discover software, services and products for packaging machines
EcoStruxure Augmented Operator Advisor
EcoStruxure™ Secure Connect Advisor
EcoStruxure Machine Advisor
AVEVA™ System Platform
EcoStruxure™ Machine Expert Twin
Controllers (PLC & PAC) for Industrial machines
EcoStruxure Machine Expert Software
Harmony Industrial PC
EcoStruxure™ Operator Terminal Expert
EcoStruxure™ Machine SCADA Expert
Motion Control and Robotics
Sensors and RFID Systems
HMI (Terminals and Industrial PC)
Pushbuttons, Switches, Pilot Lights, Control Stations and Joysticks
Power Supplies and Transformers
Data Center and Facility 3 Phase UPS
Explore our Customer Stories for packaging machines
Sewtec: Packaging solution for pet food producer
See how Sewtec helped its customer upgrade their existing production line to deliver a scalable end-of-line packaging solution that boosts flexibility and productivity.
MG-Tech rises to the new challenges of the food industry
Find out how MG-Tech, the French leader in packaging machinery, uses PacDrive 3 and EcoStruxure solutions to rise to the flexibility and scalability challenges while optimizing space by 30%.
Explore our latest insights in packaging machines
Next-gen packaging machine flexibility for boosting productivity
Learn how Lexium™ MC12 multi carrier transport system coupled with digital twin technologies can increase packaging variations without increasing costs or time-to-market.
You might also be interested in:
Machine motion control
Differentiate yourself in the marketplace and drive your business growth. Get easy access to the latest digital product tools, resources, business services, training sessions, programs, and more.
Continue the discussion with packaging and CPG professionals in the Schneider Electric Exchange Community.