- reduction in stoppage times for users,
- reduction in equipment design times for panel builders,
- homogeneous setting-up of the control throughout the power range.
The TeSys U controller comprises:
- 2 control bases, LUTM (1), 45 mm wide, that enable information from the motor starter components to be received and control of the contactor coil,
- control units, LUC (2), that perform the protection and control functions of the motor starter,
- a communication module, LUL (3), open to Modbus protocol for integration in automation system architectures,
- function modules, LUF (4), common to all TeSys U controllers.
Control increases in power
Simple and homogeneous setting-up of the control throughout the power range using the TeSys U controller. It is open to standard fieldbuses and can monitor your applications via the Web.
- Control high power motors for OEMs.