The EcoStruxure Control Engineering range is made up of 4 different software tools:
EcoStruxure Control Engineering - Verification
Static analysis tool to verify conformity with a chosen set of programming rules and to help increase program quality.
EcoStruxure Control Engineering - Converter
Automatic conversion and re-engineering tool for PLC and PAC programs, commonly used for modernization and migration projects.
EcoStruxure Control Engineering - Documentation
Reverse-engineering tool that retrieves information from a source code and presents it in the simple form of control and data flows, and cross-references. For maintenance, impact analysis and change management.
EcoStruxure Control Engineering - Monitoring
A real-time, system level diagnostics support for troubleshooting of PLC or PAC based control systems.
- Supports a number of different brands and models of PLCs and PACs
- Supports the five IEC 61131-3 languages
- Cloud or server based applications
- No software to install, accessible via a web browser and user login
- Different license types available to suit different use cases
The EcoStruxure Control Engineering tools can adapt to your project requirements:
- Configurable tools to meet your specific use case needs.
- One set of tools to manage even your mixed installed bases (multi-PLC).
- Collaborative tools providing relevant information to the different stakeholders of your project.
- Built-in knowledge of many legacy systems as well as the major modern systems.
The EcoStruxure Control Engineering tools will enable you to:
- Formalise your program lifecycle processes for greater quality and maintainability.
- Free up the time of your project engineers by automating tedious tasks, and thus reduce the time and costs related to these tasks.
- Enable stakeholders to make more informed decisions based on comprehensive results.
- Minimise risk related to obsolescence and loss of intellectual property.
- Support compliance processes by using the results of automated, third-party tools as supporting evidence (as recommended by some standards).