Air-Insulated Switchgear 36 kVEnd of commercialisation
PIX 36 is a universal and international solution for withdrawable air insulated switchgear. It can be used for utility, industry and infrastructure applications. It is compact in design and uses both vacuum and SF6 circuit breakers.
- Ratings up to 36 kV / 2000 A / 25 kA
- Equipped with the new HVX embedded pole vacuum circuit breaker, or the type FP SF6 circuit breaker.
- Isolated busbar can be extended on both sides
- Rear cable access
- Floor rolling truck
- Current and voltage transformers on busbar or cable sides
Period : 18 months
- Reduced width of 1000 mm providing space and civil cost saving
- Fully interlocked and comprehensive operation from the front
- Environmentally compatible, easy to recycle
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ