- Comprehensive escalation and corrective actions process - In order to resolve outages as quickly as possible and to keep such event from recurring, APC follows a rigorous escalation process that includes in depth root cause discovery and corrective actions practices.
- Experienced Certified Field Service Engineer - Our factory trained Field Service Engineers are rigorously trained and tested on how to efficiently service our products, as well as on safety practices and electrical codes, offering our customers the highest level of service available in the industry today.
- Written summary report - APC project managers will provide you with written reports to keep you informed of the progress of your project.
- Parts included - Replacement parts & components are included with some service contracts. Please see the statement of work for service specifics.
- Labor and travel expenses included - Travel and labor expenses are included in most service contracts. Please see the statement of work for the service specifics.
- On site troubleshooting - While on site, our APC Certified Field Service Engineers, backed by years of industry experience, will diagnose any errors directly, ensuring accuracy of any corrective actions taken.