- Preparation and memorisation of configuration files: save to hard disk, CD-ROM, floppy disk, etc
- Printing configurations
- Exporting to desktop applications
- Configuration, adjustment, control and monitoring of the drive or starter
- Transfer and comparison of configuration files between PowerSuite and the drive or starter
- Possibility of connecting to an Ethernet network
- Software available in 5 languages: German, English, Spanish, French and Italian
Simple and user-friendly, the PowerSuite Software Workshop makes it easy to configure Telemecanique variable speed drives and starters.
With a single software programme, you can configure all Altistart and TeSys® model U starters and all Altivar drives.
Open, with its Ethernet connection, you benefit from remote accurate data in real time while running your machines.