With exclusive features, Acti 9 iPF & iPRD DIN rail type-2 Surge Protector Devices (SPDs) are definitely geared to absolute safety and improved continuity of service.
- Class-2 insulation : continuous safety for operators and unqualified personnel.
- VISI-TRIP : detects faulty type-2 Surge Protector Devices (SPDs) outgoers quickly and reduces intervention time.
- Maximum discharge current: 8 to 65 kA.
- Surge Protector Device (SPD)/disconnector combinations certified for short-circuit current withstand, Isc, up to 50 kA (IEC 61643-11+ A11, version 2007).
- Maximum continuous operating voltage, Uc = 340, 460 V.
- Suitable for any earthing system: TT, TN-S, TN-C and IT.
- Fixed or pluggable Surge Protector Device (SPD).
- Multiple-pole or single-pole products for assembly.
- Contacts for the remote transfer of end-of-life information.
- For more information click here
If you like this product see also :
Acti 9 range for low voltage DIN rail system up to 63 A
Acti 9 iC60 DIN rail Miniature Circuit Breaker (MCB),
Acti 9 Vigi iC60 add-on RCD
Acti 9 iID DIN rail Residual Current Circuit Breaker (RCCB)Please discover also :
- Acti9 iC60 Miniature Circuit Breaker (MCB)
- Acti9 Vigi iC60 add-on RCD
- Acti9 iID Residual Current Circuit Breaker (RCCB)
- Acti9 Other Surge Protection Devices.
Improved continuity of service and safety due to :
- certified coordination with disconnection circuit-breakers,
- the strength of the connections,
- remote monitoring of protection device state.
- Protection of electrical installations in all industrial and tertiary buildings against induced or conducted surges caused by indirect lightning strokes
- Applications in the residential sector, industrial and tertiary buildings.