Compact NSX is the next-generation circuit breaker.
A power monitoring unit enhances their invariably impeccable protective functions. For the first time, users can monitor both energy and power, offering new performance in a remarkably compact device.
- Integrated monitoring
- New breaking capacities at 690 V
- 100% service continuity
- Simplicity of installation and use
Direct access to energy efficiency
- Safety and protection
- Energy measurement and control
- Increased energy availability
Protection and management of LV electrical installations:
- Standard applications: industries, buildings, infrastructures
- Specific applications demanding high performance at controlled cost: Marine, Oil and Gas extraction and processing, mining operations, metals and minerals production, and data centers
- Motor protection
- Control and isolation using switch disconnectors
- Source-changeover systems
- The world's highest rated breaking capacity for the most demanding electrical installations, and ideal for high-efficiency, cost effective 690 V systems
Compact NSX <630A
MCCB from 100 to 630 A combining best in class protection functions with advanced energy management capabilities
Part of Pact Series
ComPact NSX is a full range of high performance molded case circuit breakers (MCCB) in 2 frame sizes designed to meet your needs from thermal-magnetic to advanced MicroLogic trip units. This range features integrated earth leakage protection.