- “All in one” product, screw terminal connection
- 10 compact bases, 10, 16, 24 and 40 I/O, including 6 expandable bases using 4 to 7 digital (different connection methods) or analog I/O modules, together with options: display, real-time clock, memory…
- Supply 24 V DC or 100… 240 V AC
- Modbus, CANopen, Ethernet (integrated on 40 I/O)
- Very compact (40 I/O within 95 x 90 x 70 mm), removable screw terminals or HE10 (pre-wired) connection
- 5 bases, 20 or 40 I/O, expandable using 4 to 7 digital (different connection methods) or analog I/O modules, together with options: display, real-time clock, memory…
- Supply 24 VDC
- Modbus, CANopen, Ethernet
- IP67, temperature -40° to +110°C
- 1 non expandable base, 41 I/O (Digital, Analog or PWM)
- Supply 12 or 24 VDC
- Modbus, CANopen, CAN J1939 integrated
- 15 digital I/O modules (transistors or relays)
- 12 analog I/O modules (0...10V,0...20mA, temperature,...)
BenefitsYour peace of mind
Open to numerous communication networks, flexible due to its 3 basic types (Compact, Modular and Extreme) and wide range of I/Os, Twido and its associated TwidoSuite software provide simple and astute solutions for all your predicaments.
- Simple stand-alone installations: lighting management, heating and air conditioning, access control, control/monitoring...
- Repetitive and compact machines: conveyers, lifts, automatic dispensers..