FeaturesThe NetBotz 400 offers high performance security and environmental monitoring to prevent network intrusion. The NetBotz 400 is capable of video surveillance and monitoring to record human activity. It provides temperature, humidity, door contact, dry contact, spot leak, vibration, smoke and 2-way audio monitoring. The NetBotz 400's additional features include integration with StruxureWare Data Center Expert, Power over Ethernet, and user-defined alerts, making the NetBotz 400 the perfect unit to protect your IT assets from security and environmental threats. The NetBotz 400 can be used in Network closets to data centers, but it is commonly installed in server rooms and small data centers. NetBotz is an active monitoring solution designed to detect and protect against physical threats, environmental or human, that can cause disruption or downtime to IT infrastructure. This scalable suite of networked appliances, sensors, access controls and cameras is designed to safeguard environments ranging in size from network closets to data centers. The modular design allows for common sensors among the NetBotz appliances. Optional user-defined alerts can be sent in a variety of formats and are easily integrated into event escalation policies. For management of multiple NetBotz appliances, use StruxureWare Data Center Expert. StruxureWare Data Center Expert surveillance licenses enable a single view of multiple cameras, rapid search and retrieval of video, plus 'tagging' of important video clips.
- Customized escalation policies - Alerts are managed according to your escalation policies and received in multiple formats.
- Adjustable threshold - Customize threshold definitions (multiple thresholds per sensor, scheduling, severity levels) to your requirements.
- Environmental monitoring - Prevent equipment failure from a full range of threatening environmental conditions.
- Access monitoring - Detect access by unauthorized personnel via door switch.
- Fault notification - Real-time event notification minimizes response times to critical physical infrastructure situations. Enables IT Administrators to reduce mean time to repair, improv