FeaturesContinuity of process control is critical across a wide range of Industrial segments: Water/Waste Water, Biotech / Pharmaceutical, Transportation, Chemical, Food & Beverage, Semiconductor, Automotive, Renewable Energy. Equipment utilized in these segments is often subjected to harsh environments including wide temperature ranges or air characteristics with elevated moisture and salt content. APC offers a range of UPS solutions for industrial control applications including communication accessories for dry contact I/O, Modbus and network management. During a power event, whether the requirement is safe shutdown or maintaining data integrity, the APC industrial UPS solution provides reliable protection.
- Multiple mounting methods - Allows for standardization on one product for use in different environments.
- Flexible Design - Available in a wide range of configurations to suit any operating environment
- Plug-and-Play external batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
- Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Automatic self-test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown - Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Wide input voltage range - Designed for harsh electrical environments to save battery life.
- Power conditioning - Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- LED Indicators - Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
- Intelligent battery management - Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- SmartSlot - Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Optional Dry Contact I/O Accessory - Each Dry Contact I/O Accessory increases the number of input contacts by 2 and output relays by 1
- User-replaceable batteries - Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Technical support - Our experienced technical support engineers are available to answer your questions, giving you peace of mind knowing the help you need is there when you need it.
- Hot-swappable batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced