FeaturesAPC UPS Network Management Cards allow for secure monitoring and control of an individual APC UPS via web browser, command line interface, or SNMP. The configurable notification features keep you informed of problems as they occur. For protected servers, the included PowerChuteTM Network Shutdown software provides graceful, unattended shutdown in the event of an extended power outage, always keeping business information safe.
- Reboot equipment remotely - Saves dispatching technicians to remote locations.
- Event logging - Pinpoint the timing and sequence of events leading up to an incident with the event log.
- Data logging - Identify problematic trends before they escalate or export the data log for analysis.
- Scheduled shutdown and reboot - Customize shut down and reboot of connected equipment and UPSs.
- Notification - Be notified of problems to ensure crucial situations are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Enterprise management system compatible - Make device information available to your preferred enterprise management system by forwarding SNMP traps (events) across SNMPv1 and SNMPv3 using the PowerNet MIB
- Integrates with StruxureWare Data Center Expert - An IT-ready, scalable access monitoring system that collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network
- Radius support - Use an existing radius server to securely authenticate, authorize, and account for your APC device.
- Multi-tier user access - Supports up to four access levels - Administrator, Device User, Read-Only User and Network-only User - with user name and password requirements.
- Password security - User-selectable password with strong password rules and reset password mechanism.
- Network Shutdown - Reliable network-based shutdown of multiple servers
- Flash upgradeable firmware - Install maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
- Browser Accessible - View the user interface with a browser. Provides quick access from anywhere on a secure network.
- Fault notification - Real-time event notification minimizes response times to critical physical infrastructure situations. Enables IT Administrators to reduce mean time to repair, improve efficiency, and maximize uptime.
- Remote device management - Enable management of your UPS by connecting it directly to the network.