- Pre-engineered and Factory Assembled - Prefabricated Modules are designed and built to precise specifications in a controlled factory environment and utilize DCIM software which results in improved reliability and a more predictably performing data center.
- EcoStruxure IT Expert Preinstalled - Industry proven DCIM software provides real-time monitoring, user-defined reports and graphs, and fault notification and escalation of critical infrastructure events. Software is preinstalled, significantly reducing on- site configuration and cost.
- Simple and Fast Deployment - Prefabricated Data Center Modules arrive on site ready to deploy which significantly reduces installation time and cost.
- Scalable and Flexible - Prefabricated modules inherently allow for scalable growth of IT infrastructure and the flexibility to adjust the design and size of future phases of deployment. Capital investments can be deferred, improving cash flow.
BenefitsAll-In-One Modules offer a practical alternative for building a new or expanding existing IT space. Minimize construction costs and complexity by having your IT space built offsite, in a factory environment. Facilities such as hospitals, universities, and automated factories can benefit from an All-In-One solution by reclaiming valuable space for their core operation and locating the data center outside the building or even in a remote location. Each solution contains a complete data center infrastructure solution and integrated monitoring and managment system through EcoStruxure IT Expert software.
- Decrease risk with a pre-engineered, fully managed system
- Adjust plans for future expansions with repeatable and flexible designs
- Financially justify data center expansion through preservation of valuable building space