FeaturesRange composed of metal-enclosed switchgear modular units up to 36 kV, easily adaptable to your specific requirements:
- containing fixed circuit breaker using SF6 breaking technology, switch-disconnector and fuse-switch
- rated current 630 and 1250 A
- short-circuit current up to 25 kA
- internal arc withstand (up to 16 kA/1s)
Control, monitoring and protection devices:providing protection of your installations, continuity of electrical supply and reducing downtime
- Sepam relays
- a range designed with telecontrol in mind
- Flair fault passage indicator
Period : 18 months
Extending your possibilities
Combining flexibility to simplicity of installation and operation, SM6 is a concentrated of Schneider Electric's know-how.
- MV section in MV/LV transformer substations in public distribution systems.
- MV consumer or distribution substations from 25 to 36 kV.