Associate General Manager - Global Enterprise Customer Success
Mô tả Công việc
Digital Services are expected to grow twice as fast as the rest of the company. A critical enabler of supporting and accelerating this growth is Customer Success Management. The future of the company is dependent on becoming more digital and being able to leverage the insights from connected assets to deliver tailored outcome-based services. Digital services which is part of Digital Energy more than tripled revenues to 45M€ this year. In 2021 the ambition is to grow to 100M€ and expand the scope to include other digital offers within Digital Energy. The number of accounts with digital services are expected grow by +300% and will require a higher level of proactive support to ensure customers achieve their desired outcomes and achieve success as they measure it.
The Global Enterprise Customer Success Manager (CSM) will lead and maintain the ongoing client relationships at our multi-country / multi-site, strategic accounts for digital services as well as support and nurture the customer success global practice and network of growing in-country CSMs. They will develop & maintain qualitative customer intimacy to ensure delivery on the customer promise and increase their use and resulting benefit from the services they receive. They will nurture and develop the client relationship to help them extract the maximum value and their desired outcomes from Schneider Electric digital services portfolio through each of the lifecycle stages of adopt, expand and renew. They will identify and match client needs with Schneider Electric products & services to drive successful expansion. They will secure the customer experience & satisfaction by being the customer advocate (with the support of Connected Services Hubs (CSH), and other teams as needed).
Customer Success Management for Global Strategic Accounts:
- Serve as the primary point of accountability for assigned clients for digital recurring services.
- Advise and develop client vision, clearly define desired business outcomes and create a success plan.
- Ensure renewal & limit churn
- Identify possible expansion and pull through opportunities (cross and upselling) with Connected Service Hub (CSH) and country sales teams
- Close opportunities directly or liaise with Digital V2 for maximum impact
- Coordinate and lead regular customer updates, data insights, performance / issue trends (QBRs, etc.)
- Build out and track standard Customer Health Score Metrics
- Build, maintain and leverage strong relationships with clients and Business Decision Makers within each customer to influence adoption
- Provide a feedback loop on potential offer improvements, based on customer adoption & direct input
- Drive usage and help accelerate customer time-to-value for the digital service
- Ensure follow-up meetings with country Sales (cover E2E opportunity process, from lead to order)
- Share and implement best practices to drive up realization of outcomes
Support and Nurture the Global Customer Success Practice
- Help countries define and set up CSM practice to improve local support for global accounts
- Participate in and contribute content to the Network of Excellence (NoE)
- Contribute to and improve playbook with best practices and ‘how to’ cookbooks
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Leadership – influence & convince
- Knowledge of the large and critical electro-intensive industry, ecoStruxure, IoT or Cloud understanding and a proven track record of generating or leading related opportunities
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Effective working in team environment.
- Deep passion for making others successful, Customer oriented, Nurturing, Farmer Characteristics
- A self-starter and able to prioritize to achieve the highest impact
- Ability to adapt and perform in a fast moving and often changing environment
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic, and self-motivated
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: 4 years College/University degree or equivalent experience, experience in managing and developing large global accounts, 10+ years of Sales or Customer management experience.