BDM - Power Solutions
Mô tả Công việc
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centres, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the indisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
When you work for Schneider Electric you work for a company focused on its people. We’re proud to promote diversity, inclusion and work-life integration. In 2017 we were ranked as one of the Top 10 places to work in Australia by Randstad, and globally in LinkedIn’s top 25 leading companies.
The BDM’s role is to focus on developing and growing business opportunities to increase revenue for our Power Products and Solutions business. This will primarily be achieved by pursuing and winning targeted projects, whilst building and executing a territory business plan with a specific focus on industrial distribution and target accounts.
This role is strategic to Schneider Electric’s sustained profitable growth in Vic across industrial sectors reporting directly into the State Manager.
Key objective? To build, manage and execute effective commercial action plans for industrial products to a diverse customer account base including end users, OEM’s, and contractors. This also includes generating demand and maintaining in-depth knowledge of market dynamics and competitor activity, and feeding this intel back to the business.
The local industrial landscape is a familiar canvass, you enjoy strong relationships with the above targeted customer base and have a strong understanding of the key issues facing the broader industrial space in Australia.
You are someone who gets excited by innovation. You are a highly driven and confident new business sales professional who wants to work for a values based organisation whose solutions are leading edge. As a BDM, you have a “what’s next” attitude.
You are focused, collaborative and passionate about the work that you do. In addition, you possess the following relevant skills:
- Can Identify strategic projects within the targeted market and follow these opportunities through the value chain.
- Get SE specified and on preferred equipment/bid list for targeted projects and position SE as the “first in mind” with targeted opportunities to ensure they are aligned with SE’s product offering
- Education of clients to increase the adoption of self-service channels
- Accountable for the territory ecosystem including value chain mapping and influencing relationships
- Collaborate, negotiate and win projects directly on major targeted projects and build a continuous pipeline of fast life-cycle smaller opportunities with the Power Products & Solutions team
- Work closely with the wider SE sales teams to coordinate bid strategy, leverage contacts and to cover our channels on targeted opportunities
- Support development of the bid strategy for the wider SE sales team and drive the win strategy to success.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
All applicants must have working rights in Australia at the time of application and will be required to provide documented evidence if selected for interview.
Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. If any candidates are submitted in an unsolicited manner, we will consider this as a direct candidate application to Schneider Electric and no fee will be payable.