C# Azure DevOps Engineer
Mô tả Công việc
C# Azure DevOps Engineer – Smart Home / Internet of Things
Schneider’s purpose is to empower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Our mission is to be your digital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency.
We drive digital transformation by integrating world-leading process and energy technologies, end-point to cloud connecting products, controls, software and services, across the entire lifecycle, enabling integrated company management, for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries.
We are the most local of global companies. We are advocates of open standards and partnership ecosystems that are passionate about our shared Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtExntUe89c
The Residential Controls business within the Schneider Electric group is a global provider of devices used to control heating, hot water, humidity and cooling in domestic and small commercial installations and is expanding into the world of Smart Products. The business is investing heavily in new product design, market expansion and further development of existing markets. In particular, it is creating an exciting new range of Internet and cloud-connected smart products to exploit the opportunities provided by the rapid growth of the Internet of Things (IoT). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LXBa3UcrGI
Location – You will be working from home with occasional travels to Plymouth or London when requested. You will be working closely with Schneider R&D teams in the UK and across the world.
We are looking for an Azure DevOps Engineer to help drive Schneider Electric’s Smart Controls business to the next level. This is an exciting opportunity to work on data-driven products and services in the Internet of Things space. Working closely with experts in the field, you will receive invaluable experience and training in this cutting-edge field of technology.
Your main responsibilities:
- Take responsibility for the service catalogue of cloud and mobile assets, managing access and change control whilst working closely with development teams in a dev-ops environment.
- Play a lead role in the development of CI/CD, key management, monitoring, alerting and other solutions with a dev-ops focus.
- Manage keys, certificates and other assets that are subject to refresh and/or expiry.
- Provide information and reports in support of cybersecurity and data protection reviews and certification programmes.
- Gain a deep understanding of the normal and disrupted operating characteristics of the SE cloud solution and hence participate in analysis and recovery activity when automated processes fail, and services are disrupted. Do so out of normal working hours when necessary.
- Liaise with technical teams in Root Cause Analysis when issues and outages occur.
- Help identify and work with third-party solution providers, infrastructure providers, and cloud application services that can help enrich the Smart Home proposition.
- Keep accurate records and documentation to facilitate all the above.
- Experience working with Azure and C#
- Well organised - an excellent record keeper with good documentation skills
- Customer focused
- Takes responsibility for and proactively manages service quality
- Good team player and communicator
- Passionate about technology and its application to smart home automation.
- PowerShell and/or other scripting technologies
- Dev-ops deployment and operations support
- Android/iOS app distribution and monitoring, including via analytics
- Science/engineering degree
What we offer:
You can look forward to growing your career in a dynamic workplace with significant personal responsibility and flexible working models to ensure the right work/life balance.
A dynamic and personal atmosphere, working across teams
A company culture that encourages performance and cooperation
An attractive compensation package including the comprehensive fringe benefits expected of an international company
We are an employer that is characterized by both the appreciation and equal opportunities of our employees, a recipe for generating success.
Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice – apply now online.
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.