Mô tả Công việc
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
The Category Buyer is in charge of developing and executing commodity strategy for assigned commodities, support all manufacturing locations within the North America region for the products in scope, solve the need of the business and manage key suppliers. This position facilitates the interactions between the manufacturing clusters, cross-functional stakeholders, and purchasing to maintain and developing a panel of Best in Class suppliers in North America meeting current business requirements, future growth needs, technological evolutions, supply chain optimization, and achieve annual cost savings targets.
- Develop and execute commodity strategies for the Sheet Metal (K3) and Silver (B3) Category. Continuously enhance purchasing expertise and knowledge of the local and global market trends.
- Supplier Leadership: own the commercial relationship for key suppliers, serve as the point of contact for problem escalation, conduct Business Reviews, and drive sustainable development among the supply base.
- Pursue systematic TCO reductions and value enhancements to drive cost savings and performance improvement.
- Track KPI's and deliver reports as assigned.
- Execute comprehensive RFQ process and support functional users in a timely manner.
- Identify and develop strategic supply sources.
- Sourcing, standardization, spend control and innovation with suppliers.
- Leverage cross functional expertise to implement cost models, qualify suppliers, drive part number rationalization, and consolidate the supply base
Input in ‘Qualifications - Internal’ box:
This job might be for you if You fit the following Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, Business Administration or Mechanical/ Industrial Engineering.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Purchasing/ Procurement / Supply Chain.
- Spoken and written fluent communication in English.
- Project Management expertise.
- Hard Skills:
- Negotiation skills.
- Purchasing skills (Cost, Supplier Management, Cost analysis, Market analysis, Tools...)
- Legal aspects, risk analysis, contracts setting.
- Financial aspects with good knowledge of Excel.
- Business knowledge and trade-off (Service Vs cost, Total Cost of Ownership).
- Quality and supply chain knowledge.
- Soft Skills:
- Open minded & Results oriented.
- Leadership skills with able to influence.
- Strategic thinking & Cross-cultural awareness.
- Remote management & Communication (Written - ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner internally as well as externally).
- Ability to communicate, organize and work with Plant Top Management Team and purchasing people.
- Teamwork spirit & Problem solving and analytical skills.
If our recruiting team determines your background may be a good match for this position, we'll contact you directly regarding the next steps in the process.
Internal mobility is a top priority at Schneider Electric. If you’re looking for your next step or want to try something new, applying for an internal opportunity can help you further develop your career.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company.
For any questions about the role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled. It is the responsibility of each employee to inform your manager that you’re applying for a new internal opportunity. If you are not selected for an interview, you will receive electronic notification; you are not guaranteed a call from the recruiting team.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.