Mô tả Công việc
Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Category Manager in our Plant 6 Apodaca location
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
Define and execute a purchasing category strategy focused around value add generation in terms of cost out productivity, quality, service, among others.
Perform needs analysis for different Schneider entities (Schneider, APC, Clipsal, TAC...) in NAM and segment the commodity needs.
Perform in the geographic zone market analysis / intelligence and identification of market trends that could affect the pricing and supply.
Design category strategy for the region to meet needs and achieve objectives on continuous improvement (quality, cost/productivity, service, innovation, sustainability).
Contribute to the development and deployment of the global cost models, scoring models, price indexes etc.
- Directly manage designed category supply base and get involved in negotiations with them.
- Support the buyers in their negotiations (tools, arguments, …) and management of the suppliers in the category.
- Plan business reviews with key suppliers & assign the task to the respective supplier leaders in the zone.
- Deploy supplier framework agreements with key suppliers.
- Propose the evolution of the Supplier Orientation Chart based on the Evolution of the category Strategy.
- Lead qualification process for any new supplier linked to commodity.
- Track the Performance for the suppliers in his geographic zone (Quality, Service, Productivity, innovation, …).
- Follow up of the GPS action plan implementation and others improvement Actions (when applies)
- Communicate and share useful information's with Regional Buyers, Operational Buyers on Category Strategy, Evolution of needs, evolution of the market, evolution in the technical area, internal and external best practices.
- Animate the network of supplier leaders for the commodity in the geographic zone.
- Support the objective setting and performance assessment of the Supplier Leaders for the category in the geographic zone.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if you fit the following requirements:
- Bachelor' s degree in Engineering or Business, Masters is a plus
- Advanced English level required
- Senior purchasing individual with a strong technical background, with 5+ years of experience in industrial companies working with machining and/or castings commodities.
- Ability to interact and negotiate with Key suppliers and Schneider executives on key contracts and services, Negotiation skills in a complex and moving environment
- Ability to work in multicultural and cross functional mode, strong operational and strategical
- Skills, ability to deliver on time, work in project mode, meet deadlines, push decisions.
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, a culture of wellness, and more great benefits above and beyond a typical employer. Click to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/mx/carreras
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.