Consulting Engineering Specialist
Mô tả Công việc
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
This position is responsible for driving growth of new business within the US Partner Business at consulting engineering firms. This candidate will help identify opportunities for business expansion, develop and manage account relationships and provide world class technical application support to consulting engineering firms that contribute to business development for the entire Schneider Electric organization.
- Schneider Electric expert responding to Consulting Engineer needs, primarily in person, and via phone, and email
- Work closely with Schneider Electric EoD Team, Field Sales to effectively communicate our design solutions
- Develop/Maintain a matrix of experts with cross-functional Business Units
- Contribute to the development of SE "friendly" design projects.
- Develop options / trade-offs for electrical design projects and provide budget pricing and layouts
- Become Subject Matter Expert on Schneider Electric products and solutions
- Assist with the development of technical presentations, FAQ’s and Expert Content
- Present technical subject matter (Arc Flash, Coordination, Power Quality, etc) in Lunch and Learn format
- Drive Company differentiation and change
- Detect and log all Stage 2 Opportunities in bFO weekly
This job might be for you if:
- Highly enthusiastic individual with strong interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with aptitude to work independently while also contributing to a geographically diverse team
- Customer-centered engineering design support
- Proven skills in written and oral communication of technical topics
- Proven skill in electrical power distribution system design (Arc Flash, Selective Coordination, Competitive Offers…etc.)
- Knowledgeable of mechanical design and building management systems
- Knowledgeable of the NEC, Local Codes, NFPA 70E, IEEE Standards
- Knowledgeable of the codes and standards governing building design
- Working knowledge of Autodesk AutoCAD
- Working knowledge of SKM Systems Analysis software
- Working knowledge of Master Spec Specifications
- Working knowledge of LayoutFAST stand-alone application
Activities in support of Sales (Consulting Engineering Specialist) and with targeted engineering firms.
- Electrical Systems Design Review
- One line Diagram Modifications
- LV / MV Equipment
- Updating / Reviewing Engineer's Specs
- Review / Counter Competitor Specs
- Budget Price and Layout
- Best Practices
- Q2C Configurators
- Energy Efficiency
- Building Management Systems
- Technical Questions – New / Existing Technologies / Codes
Education and Experience
5-10 yrs experience Power System Design or related work experience
Bachelor of Science Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
Travel as necessary throughout the geography
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.