Digital Trade Merchandizing Manager
Mô tả Công việc
- Partner with NAM eKAMs and Area Channel Managers to drive eCommerce performance across the customer funnel (traffic acquisition, conversion rate optimization…) to ultimately drive online sales
- Use data and analytics to generate customer behavior insights, drive initiatives, and track their performance
- Own the execution and implementation of complex eCommerce Operations projects or programs for related key channel partner accounts
- Ensure full Schneider customer shopping experience is implemented across accounts
- Drive the continuous optimization of the customer journey across partner platforms, including internal search engine optimization, advertising mailings, web-merchandising, weblogs, retargeting
- Build tailored catalogues to address different customer segments and maximize up-sell
- Work with our Digital Marketing Resource Center to articulate Schneider Electric’s offer value proposition into web merchandising and other assets
- Support and direct merchandising campaigns to promote Schneider-Electric digital go to market across multiple online devices
- Lead the continuous improvement of eCommerce-related tools and content
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- A minimum work experience of 5 years in e-commerce / digital industry
- Experience in developing and executing comprehensive e-commerce marketing plans, including customer acquisition, activation, and retention tactics
- Experience on building web-merchandising specifications that reflect best offers’ unique value propositions and drives conversion rate optimization
- Experienced in using e-commerce analytics and interpreting customer behavior and online sales performance.
- Good technical understanding of web shop platforms, e-commerce systems, and e-marketing tools (SEA, SEO, SoMe, retargeting…)
- Good understanding of electrical distribution and /or industry automation offer and ability to translate its UVPs into clear and engaging messaging is a plus
- Bachelor or master’s degree, preferably with focus on marketing / digital project management;
- A ‘doer’ and think outside of the box mindset, to go for non-conventional solutions and ‘make it happen’;
- Ability to produce on-time quality deliverables in a deadline-driven environment while balancing multiple priorities;
- Cross-functional project management skills, self-starter and accustomed to leading projects with little supervision;
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills including meeting facilitation and making presentation to senior managers;
- Highly motivated and passionate about ecommerce
What to expect @ Schneider Electric?
- Be part of a leading company whose purpose is to empower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all.
- Endless development opportunities
- We strongly believe that great people make Schneider Electric a great company;
- We value differences. We offer equal opportunities to everyone, everywhere;
- Well-being creates performance and performance generates well-being (watch our Youtube video https://youtu.be/kubpftG67NA for more explanation).
About Schneider Electric
Schneider’s purpose is to empower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Our mission is to be your digital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency.
We drive digital transformation by integrating world-leading process and energy technologies, end-point to cloud connecting products, controls, software and services, across the entire lifecycle, enabling integrated company management, for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries.
We are the most local of global companies. We are advocates of open standards and partnership ecosystems that are passionate about our shared Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)+ match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers.