Mô tả Công việc
Great People make Schneider Electric a great company.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
The Role: Factory Planner
Manages the process of Production Planning and cell loading. Plans and coordinates the allocation of raw materials between facilities and other manufacturing sites (both internal & external) to optimize the production of division products based on the Master Production Schedule (MPS), raising the necessary heads-up on critical materials affecting the MPS build. Analyzes supply status and availability of Finished Goods from Distribution Centers (DC) worldwide and realigns Finished Goods supply for healthy stocking.
What will you do?
• Drives materials availability to support MPS build plan and works with Procurement team to ensure timely deliveries of raw materials
• Analyzes MPS misses on Line Item (LIPAS) and Volume Performance (VOLPAS) against Schedule and relates the impact of misses on the Backorder Report / Release Unshippable (RU)
• Prepares a Recovery Plan for products or product family with critical Distribution Center (DC) and in-transit Finished Goods (FGs) supply and communicates exemption report to Management team, Demand and Supply Chain (SCP) Corporate Planning group
• Projects possible backorders and requests the necessary changes in MPS to recover from the backlog • Reviews corporate sourcing report for DC allocation and shipments prioritization.
• Establishes priorities and sets logistics directions for specific customer order in product shortage situations.
• Works with New Product Development/Transfer (NPD/NPT) Planners and divisional management to ensure that prior to product transitioning, phase out product have healthy supply positions and material supplies pipeline for those being phased in are in place
• Works in tandem with Production Planning & Control (PPC) Planner for availability of locally supplied or Just in time (JIT) materials • Works with Engineering support team on parts with Engineering Change Order (ECO) affecting the products.
• Works with Operations team on manufacturing issues affecting the plan and escalates gap on any capacity constraints on resources - manpower, machine, method
• Works with Product or Mfg Engineering in looking for alternate parts or process improvements
• Follows thru timely preparation and release of ECO documentation for identified alternate parts
• Coordinates with Operations and Supply Chain team on inventory management and improve customer satisfaction.
Who would be successful?
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably Industrial Engineering course. With at least with 2yrs Planning experience or related Supply Chain function acquired from an electronics manufacturing industry.
- • With Knowledge in Oracle system; highly proficient in Excel software application
- • Excellent planning organizational and good communication skills.
- • Strong knowledge of different inventory planning methods and applicable supply chain tools
- • Possess good analytical skills and quantitative bias
- Amenable to work in Rosario, Cavite
What’s in it for me?
- Global family leave
- Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
- Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
- Flexible work arrangement
- On-site gym
Who will you report to? Supply Chain Manager
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
Video Link: https://youtu.be/J0cFSdFpI24
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.