Field Services Sales Leader SSA
Mô tả Công việc
The Outside Service Sales manager is leading a team of outside service sales representative. His focus is to organize and setup his team in order to reach the Quarterly sales target given by his manager who is the Field Services VP in the country.
Service Sales supervised by the outside service sales manager include:
- a broad range of technical services including the start-up, maintenance, testing, retrofit, and upgrade of all major manufacturer's electrical equipment installed at the customer’s site.
- turnkey projects ranging from simple replacement of equipment to fully engineered solutions.
He/She follows the orientations given by the Customer Platforming process which one of the outputs is the CAP (Customer Action Plan)
He/she interacts with the FS Operational Marketing leader who is giving him/her the list of targeted segments and accounts to address with his/her outside service sales representative.
He is also working very closely with the Inside Service Sales manager depending on the complexity of the customer opportunities. For Strategic and Targeted accounts, the Outside Sales Leader and his OSSR are ensuring the optimal coordination with the V1 BU sales force.
He/she will have to increase the mix of Service Plans sales as a priority.
· Manages the Outside sales target to achieve Field Services expected growth with End User as well as channels
· Fosters collaboration between teams to grow our ONE Schneider Electric Field Services Sales/Revenue
· Develops account profiles and executes the sales plan.
· Applies market and account skills necessary for dealing with specific target audiences.
· Identifies and contacts potential customers or prospects, either existing or new.
· Secures customer satisfaction overseeing all ongoing activities with the customer (orders, delivery..)
· Utilizes BFO (Salesforce.com) for sales funnel management & secures consistent follow-up
· Provides monthly forecasts and summaries in a timely manner.
· Participates in the preparation of analysis and reports on field service performance.
· Finalizes the sales quotations and proposals prepared by the quote team, including any activity that has to be outsourced, in respect of FS expected margin.
· Works closely with Inside Service Sales Manager and the BU account manager to maximize business opportunities.
· Is “feeding” the Field Services Marketing leaders with Offers feedback and needs
· Educates customers on all SE products and services
· Provides mentoring, coaching and guidance to the Outside Service Sales Representative
· Pays a special attention to Digital Offers knowledge for his team and development for relevant Customers
· Coordinates and/or attends trade shows and marketing/sales seminars as needed
· Creates a motivating and challenging team spirit based on collaboration and achievement
· Ensures efficient and regular communications between the team
FS Sales Team, Customers, Quote Team, FSVP, FS Operational Marketing, Inside services sales, BU/Country account managers, Business developers, Services Bureau
Key Success Factors
Alignment with FS VP on prioritization of opportunities and recognition of FS revenue
Good working relationship and regular coordination with all Account Managers (incl. GAM/KAM) for opportunities identification and support
Regular collaboration with FS Operational Marketing Leader for thorough understanding of country Installed Base
Education / Skills
The successful candidate should have a 5 year college degree or equivalent work experience and 5 years technical sales experience and 2 years leadership experience.
Outside sale or Inside sales manager or CCC experience is a plus
Strong and confident management style with solid written and verbal skills needed.
Ability to build a sustainable and reliable relationship with the customer. The concept of Customer Intimacy is critical in Field Services.
Deep knowledge of Schneider Electric services offers throughout the Asset Management Life Cycle.
Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and ERP/CRM related tools. Excellent organizational skills.