Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
The Market Sales Manager (MSM) would be responsible for driving Schneider Electric BMS Business in the New York City Market in concert with local Schneider Electric Channel Partners (ASCO, APC, Square D). The position responsibility would be 80% Business Development and 20% Channel Support. The MSM is responsible for presenting and gaining acceptance of the Schneider Electric Product and Services offers with the A&E Community, Construction Management Firms, Mechanical Contractors, and End Users in the defined Market Area. The MSM will drive the developed opportunities through the appropriate Channel Partner
- Establish key relationships for assigned market with A&E’s and other key market influencers
- Establish Key partner relationships for assigned channel partners at varying levels in the organization
- Educate partner and prospective clients on the value proposition for our core solutions as well as EcoXpert program.
- Develop and Maintain a solid understanding of available market and business opportunities and make recommendation to increase market share
- Establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle
- Understand customer business drivers & goals and keep up-to-date with customer's business situations.
- Identify and strategically support potential opportunities with new customers.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by training, reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
- Self-motivated with a proven track record in Building Automation/Security Sales and knowledge of intergrated technology
- Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate professionally to customers (consulting engineers, partners, contractors, end-users and developers) at all levels of the organziation
- Minimum of five years of direct sales experience
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as a flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)+ match and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.