Operations Manager - NSW Projects
Mô tả Công việc
At Schneider Electric we can offer you the career you are working towards.
We have developed a unique worldwide capability for providing solutions, are the global specialists in energy management, have a sustainable outlook and are committed to our people and customers.
With 170,000 employees located across more than 100 countries this is a fantastic opportunity to become a valued member of the Schneider Electric Team.
At Schneider Electric we help our customer to optimize building performance by providing world class energy management, security and convergence solutions. Our building automation; energy management; access, security, video and lighting control products and solutions make buildings smarter, more efficient and sustainable.
Reporting to the Regional Manager you will be responsible for leading the projects delivery team to deliver complex integrated solutions from sales support through to final completion. Demonstrating a track record in project delivery within the construction sector you will supervise and manage all commercial aspects of solutions projects to ensure compliance and meet customer requirements, timeframes and budget to ensure customer satisfaction and maximum profitability.
Providing clear direction to the team your role will include but not be limited to:
- Developing and maintaining the capability of the engineering, integration, installation and commissioning teams to deliver projects to customers;
- Exceptional leadership capability of large, and diverse multi-skilled teams
- Designing and implementing continual improvement initiatives to positively impact team efficiency, productivity and profitability;
- Providing operational review of sales bid processes and estimates to ensure quality and accuracy of sales estimates and overall profitability of the region;
- Maintaining strong relationships and communicating on a regular basis with clients and client advocates;
- Conducting project status reviews and risk reviews for major projects to identify risks and ensure that plans are in place for all systems and after-market projects;
Required skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineer or related field (Mechanical, Electrical or Electronic);
- Proven ability to manage senior teams, drive strategy and lead the team to achieve set goals and targets;
- Effective professional coaching and mentoring skills;
- Demonstrated experience in project engineering, contract management and supervision of project staff within a building services/construction environment;
- Working knowledge of construction industry contracting procedures, tactics and commercial realities;
- Strong understanding of HVAC systems and controls, computers and electronics;
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop their leadership capability and build a career in an organisation that fosters a culture that drives innovation through collaboration, individual contribution and passion.
Our people are the energy behind our success, and make a difference to our business every day .If you want to work in an innovative and challenging environment where your ideas are valued, and your career goals are supported what are you waiting for? Apply to today!
All applicants must have working rights in Australia at the time of application and will be required to provide documented evidence if selected for interview.
Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. If any candidates are submitted in an unsolicited manner, we will consider this as a direct candidate application to Schneider Electric and no fee will be payable.