Plant Controller (Foxboro, MA)
Mô tả Công việc
Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Plant Controller in our Foxboro, MA location.
This position is for a Plant Controller looking to make a significant impact as a member of the Global Supply Chain Finance Team. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform at a high level consistently over time and be relentlessly driven toward over achievement. In addition to driving actions and results at the plant, a high level of engagement with the PA Line of Business and Supply Chain Deployment Project teams is required to ensure strategic alignment.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
Controlling & Business Partnership
- Anticipate, participate and advise in business decision making and business reviews as a partner to business leaders, ensures financial impact understanding of proposed solutions. Articulate financial results and forecasts at top levels of the organization. Leads selection/implementation of forecasting strategies and best practices. In-depth understanding of data flow from raw financial records through complex organization reports. Identify and implement efficiency opportunities in Financial processes including:
- Business Partnering with Plant Operations team & NAM Finance Teams
- Compilation & Management of Financial Data (Ensuring Accuracy & Timeliness)
- Quarterly Forecast Process (Ensuring Accuracy & Timeliness)
- Plant Scorecard Consolidation & Analysis
General Accounting & Internal Control
- Maintain all aspects of the general ledger. Identify and communicate transactions that require special treatment (deferrals, accruals, financial instruments etc.). Identify and resolves various day to day issues within accounting processes. Apply knowledge of financial principles to ensure completeness, accuracy and conformity of financial information with local regulatory requirements. Analyze and perform complex account reconciliation . As Finance, ensure that the processes are in place in the perimeter to manage risks (on financial items) .
Achieve Sustainable Results
- Ensure successful execution of strategies. Monitor and follow-up on plans using relevant metrics (short-term and long-term). Take the necessary steps to overcome obstacles and push goals. Maintain high levels of energy in a fast-paced environment.
- Performance Measurement
- Productivity / MBC / Capital Expenditure / Inventory
- Margin Analysis (Analysis of Change / Standard Costing & Variance Analysis)
- Product Profitability Analysis
- Lead with Agility
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
- Undergraduate Degree in Accounting or Finance (MBA / CPA Preferred)
- 2-3 Years of Controller Experience (Manufacturing Preferred)
- Ability to Communicate Effectively with all levels of Management
- Ability to Adapt to Change & Collaborate
- Ability to Lead Change at both at a Local & Portfolio Level
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401K plus match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers.
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.