Regional Services Business Manager - Ireland
Mô tả Công việc
Make the most of your energy in a career at Schneider Electric
At Schneider, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate with our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
The GFS Regional Internet Giants Business Manager for Cloud and Service Provider (C&SP) segment is responsible for working with the regional C&SP segment team to identify, align resources and close new opportunities for attached I&C services, and with countries to ensure that life cycle services are proposed and sold to IG data center operations.
The primary areas of customer focus are with the EMEA regional offices of Amazon, Cumberland, Facebook, Microsoft.
The Regional IG BM will work with Execution Center, Country FS teams, and customer's intermediaries to ensure the successful pursuit and execution of Capex projects. This person will work with Country FS teams to ensure the IB tracking is current and increase the number of assets-under-contract.
Scope and Environment
Offer scope is Power (INIBS), Secure Power (SPIBS), Industry (IDIBS) and Digital Energy (DPIBS) Services. Also, Digital Services solutions including but not limited to EAA and Power Advisor.
The Regional Service IG Business Manager for C&SP is part of a global team, working in an agile collaborative environment. They we will work with other Business Managers, especially in the USA, to define an account action plan for EMEA.
- For the assigned IGs in the Region, the Business Manager will develop a Field Service business 3-year plan and current year action plan with SAEs, C&SP Regional leadership and Country FS V2 management.
Monitors execution of annual action plan and reports to C&SP stakeholders success and challenges.
Ensures the quality and accuracy of BFO and IB Intel.
- Engages directly with customers to understand CAPEX investments and opportunities for Installation, Commissioning and Testing (IC&T) services. Engages with Schneider Execution Centers to attach IC&T services. Participates in CPP stage gate reviews to bring customer expectations.
- Engages directly with customer's operations teams to understand asset life cycle needs and creates service plan OPEX strategy for maintenance and modernization of critical electrical infrastructures
- Uses account management skills and tools to identify and build strong relationships with Decision Makers, Influencers and Executives at assigned customers. Uses relationships to drive preference for Schneider Services.
- Works with country V2s on local site coverage plans including IB tracking and contract development. Shares upstream customer information on investments, local influencers/decision makers
Animates community of Country V2s to share best practices, replicate wins and provide account leadership.
- Works to develop, directly and through networks of V1 and FSV2s a qualified pipeline of opportunities, and then drives to convert into Service business orders. Manages the BFO dashboards and related Tableau reports.
The Regional Service Business manager is responsible for the Services BFO quality for assigned customers and/or region.
- In collaboration with Digital Services team, promote digital offers and discover opportunities for pilots.
- Collaborates with GFS Global Services Operations (GSO) team to develop and close multi country tenders
- Acts as Voice of Customer (VoC) to bring segment and customer needs to Services LoBs. Brings competitive insight to Service Division.
- Working with Legal Business Partners, lead commercial and contractual negotiations with customer for centralized agreements (Framework, T&Cs, Master Service Agreements) across multiple countries.
- Preferred University master’s degree (Engineering and/or Business)
- Master’s degree in international business management (MBA) will be a plus
- Minimum 10 years in customer interfacing roles preferably in multi country role.
- Previous experience in Services.
- Knowledge of the C&SP segment dynamics is a plus.
- Ability to understand, influence & convince customers and internal stakeholders in a complex, fast moving set up
- Aptitude stand time pressure and stress while keeping high performance level
- Ability to develop and manage customer relationships at the senior leadership and influence levels.
- Leadership in the use of digital tools (BFO, Account Cockpit, Teams) for personal efficiency and remote customer engagement
- You can look forward to growing your career in a dynamic workplace with significant personal responsibility and attractive development opportunities
- Flexible working to ensure a balance of family and working life
- Optimal support on your career path through regular training opportunities
- A dynamic and personal atmosphere, working with a global energized team
- A company culture that encourages performance and cooperation
- An attractive compensation package including the comprehensive fringe benefits expected of an international company
- We are an employer that is characterized by both the appreciation and equal opportunities of our employees, a recipe for generating success.
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organization, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognize that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
We are always open to a conversation around flexible working.
Please submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
You know about us, so let us learn about you! Apply today.