Mô tả Công việc
Great People make Schneider Electric a great company.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
The Role: Sales Manager
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to engage End User in Japan as well as various decision makers/influencers/stakeholders in building construction ecosystem (General contractor, design consultant, Sub contractors etc.), sell and convince the value of Schneider’s global solution, manage local adaptation as appropriate, and maximize Schneider’s share of wallet in these targeted opportunity.
What will you do?
• 50%: Identify, qualify, develop and close opportunities within specific Named Accounts
• 15%: Develop account relationships with C-level executive and key influencers within named account
• 15%: Working in engagement of other key stakeholders that influence the development of the opportunity in the segment (e.g. General contractor, design consultant, Sub contractors etc.)
• 10%: New Account mapping, development and education on the necessity of Schneider Electric Ecostruxure Solutions
• 10%: Establish and execute segment Ecostruxure marketing plans in line with company strategy.
• Sales Forecasting & Reporting using reporting tools as the source and archive for all data, actions, commitments, and tracking of business.
• Feedback information on competition to increase our competitiveness
• Leverage and alignment of plan with other team members in our organization to Surround-the-Customer in our efforts to offer right solution for clients’ needs e.g. Contractors, consultant, standardization, Panel Builders, etc.
• Work with solution engineering team in adapting Schneider Electric Ecostruxure solutions that addresses the segment needs
Who would be successful?
• Preferably 8 years of related sales experience especially Account Management
• Possess multi-million solution-based selling experience
• Experience in Building Management Systems and products would be an advantage.
• Good Relationship and Network with large building owners, developers, estate management, NEA, BCA and NGO will be a plus
• Understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles
• Outstanding presentation skills required with a strong capability to articulate value proposition
• Must have strong negotiation skills and be a self-starter, and a strong closer.
• Must be able to drive for results with a strong will to compete and win and achieve in business environment.
• Ability to work independently while also being a good team player
• Ability to step-up as Team Lead as required in a matrix organization
What’s in it for me?
• Global Family care leave
• Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
• Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
Video Link: https://youtu.be/J0cFSdFpI24
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.