Service Operations Specialist - Digital Power
Mô tả Công việc
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What is needed for this position?
This opportunity is ideal for candidates with a robust technical background on the Digital Power offer including metering, Power Scada, Power Monitoring Expert software, Protection Automation and Controls, ATO, and Power Quality equipment, good experience of customer applications and projects, as well as good communication and coordination skills.
You will work on customer projects and applications by coordinating on-site services for metering, ensuring order data quality for service execution, and facilitating the Services Workflow through Closeout. The goal is to provide expedient Services Workflow Execution.
Your main activities will be:
- On-site Services Coordination Execution: Manage all Digital Power Services jobs via an internal queue: Ensure order data quality and expedient processing by gathering and entering all information required to execute the Digital Power Services jobs in the field and office and identify if the job should be classified as Greenfield or Brownfield.
- Services Workflow Management: Assign Digital Power Services jobs to the correct Team Leader per type of job: Service agreements, software, metering, Energy Automation & Controls, ATO, Power Quality, Strategic Target Accounts per the Team Leader and Territory.
- Manage the Change Order Queue for all new Digital Power Change Orders and assign to the correct Project Manager and Team Leader.
- Manage the job Closeout Queue, check for signed Trip Reports, updated network drawings and notes, send out surveys, warranty letters, and submit the closeout.
- Scope of Work Validation: Examine all new jobs and determine correct scope of work per the quote and compare the job scope to the job notes, specs, single lines, schematics, bill of material, etc.
- Learn and Share your Knowledge: Be willing to learn the Digital Power offer and applications. Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Digital Transformation and Operational Improvements: Be willing to embrace Digital Tools, lead, and participate in continuous improvement projects to optimize Services Execution in both cost and cycle time.
Qualification and Experience requirements
- Experience in customer projects, applications and architectures
- Good problem-solving skills, ability to grasp problems quickly and draw informed conclusions
- Ability to understand issues reported by Sales and other internal stakeholders, investigate and communicate the resolution, clearly and concisely
- Experience with internal quotation and execution tools (desired but not mandatory), ability to read job notes, job specs, schematics, and bill of materials
- Team player within a highly technical team, with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with different levels of company employees and external customers
This job might be for you if:
- You are highly motivated by new technical challenges
- You are always looking to highly satisfy customers by facilitating accurate and expedient Services Execution
- You are detail oriented and are motivated being directly involved with services order execution