Services Sales Representative (Building Automation and Controls)
Mô tả Công việc
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
This opportunity is a primary service sales position in our Andover, MA branch organization responsible for selling service work.
This opportunity is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing Schneider Electric customers to identify the scope of work, estimate and sell system adds/modifications and maintenance agreements as to meet or exceed his/her booking and booked gross margin budgets. Services include: Service Agreements for Building Automation prioritized service offerings, remote services, cloud based services, energy efficiency projects and additional services.
- Develop and maintain an ongoing professional relationship with new or existing SE customers
- Prospect for and identify potential service sales opportunities
- Utilize account management plan to expand SE offers to current customers
- Prioritize service sales opportunities to determine in what order service sales opportunities need to be addressed.
- Perform take-off and estimate costs of prospective service sales opportunities
- Determine installation labor requirements and if they exceed in house capabilities develop installation subcontract bid packages and obtain subcontract quotations to be used in the cost estimate
- Analyze customer needs and develop maintenance plan options for proposal to customer
- Develop and implement sales strategies and tactics for individual service sales opportunities
- Prepare sales quotations and proposals
- Identify and prepare all necessary bid and proposal documents, e.g.: Bid Forms, Bid Bonds, Affidavits, etc.
- Prepare and submit required Booking Authorization forms or Service Order forms
- Obtain, assemble and organize all bid documents, proposal documents, take-offs, material and subcontract quotations, sketches, notes and approved sales estimates for delivery to Service Manager
- Make calls as required to collect receivables
- Other duties may be assigned
This job might be for you if:
· Four (4) year college degree required or equivalent work experience.
· Three years technical sales experience
· Three years HVAC/Controls Systems experience
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· SE product knowledge a plus, but not required.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.