- Separate power input - Draws power from the external UPS for mainboards and heaters to monitor and protect the unit even in complete power failure mode (optional)
- Redundant Components - Single points of failure in the system have redundant components to maintain availability and reliability.
- Continuous current monitoring - Permits a continuous monitoring of the compressor’s absorbed current to signal possible discrepancies with the default values (Optional).
- Electronic expansion valve - Refrigerant flow optimization at any load and temperature conditions. Continuous indirect refrigerant charge monitoring
- Active response control - Monitors and actively adjusts cooling capacity to ensure proper server inlet temperatures. Through the microprocessor controller, visibility into the operation and status of the unit is provided.
- Quick restart - Full load operation in less than 3 minutes with specific arrangements permits undersizing of the storage tanks
- Service monitoring - All the monitoring devices on board the unit allow for preventive maintenance and a check of the working condition of the system while its in operation.
- Easy service access - Allows for all serviceable components to be replaced/maintained by easily accessible panels/doors.
- Operational Service - Allows critical components to be maintained/replaced while the system is in operation.
- Variable speed fans - Variable speed fans reduce energy consumption during off-peak cooling periods.
- Integrated Hydronics Package - Includes all the necessary components to make one connection to the chilller without the need of external connections to auxiliary equipment such as pumps, increasing the speed of deployment.
- Optimized management - Connection between the Computer Room Air Conditioners and the chillers guarantees energy efficiency, based on real instantaneous load conditions (optional)
- High performance technological solutions - Optimize the unit operation at any load or ambient condition, guaranteeing an extremely low power consumption
- Integrated pumps adjustment system - (Optional) VSD onboard pumps are available for continuous adjustment of the chilled water loop available pressure. This provides automatic adjustments in Chilled water flow due to changes in cooling demand which ensures efficiency of the chilled water system.
- Modular strategy - Modular design of the mechanical and control systems allow for gradual build-up of the cooling infrastructure to match the cooling demand of the facility. This greatly reduces CAPEX expediture and provides deferred investment throughout the life of the facility.
- Tandem compressors - Quiet and efficient operation of compressors, connected on a common refrigerant circuit for staged capacity control (not available for some models/configuration)