The EcoStruxure Building Advisor tool can be accessed from a single screen, allowing you to manage all your buildings with a single tool, across different systems and equipment.
Pull up system architecture, get alerted on software and firmware upgrades, and review system and network performance trends.
With Integrated Asset Health module (formerly Building Analytics) you can monitor building equipment performance and opportunities for cost avoidance.
Remotely monitor alarms of your service customers, track resolution times. Analyze alarm statistics and gain insights on perennial and nuisance issues.
Create, assign, and track maintenance tasks related to asset diagnostics. View task impact on ROI and manage maintenance schedule.
Generate comprehensive reports to have a complete picture of systems and assets, including KPIs.
Achieve optimal equipment performance
- Identify equipment issues before they become problems
- Prioritize building maintenance with automated Fault Detection and Diagnostics
Lower costs, optimize budget
- Leverage proactive and preventative condition-based maintenance
- Identify avoidable energy costs
Reduce costly in-person visitsReduce occupant complaints
- Maintain satisfaction by proactively reducing equipment failure
- Identify equipment that is contributing to unhealthy air quality
Extend your Expertise
- Get peace of mind with an extended team that continuously monitors systems and identifies faults
- Get detailed analysis and reports with recommended operational and efficiency improvements
Các ứng dụng
- Improve operational efficiency
- Simplify building maintenance
- Monitor/improve air quality
- Fact-based decision making and reporting
- Leverage a team of remote experts
EcoStruxure™ Building Advisor
Services that unlock the operational performance of your facilities
Một phần của EcoStruxure
For real impact on operating costs, occupant comfort, and asset value, you need systems performing optimally with limited budgetary and maintenance resources. Building Advisor provides key insights into your building operations by monitoring systems and identifying faults to proactively address building inefficiencies.