Tính năngThanks to its exclusive features, the Acti 9 range for low voltage DIN rail system provides absolute safety and better continuity of service.
- VisiSafe: for safe operation and maintenance work on circuits.Class-2 insulation: continuous safety for operators and non-qualified personnel.
- VISI-TRIP: detects faulty Miniature Circuit-Breaker outgoers quickly and reduces intervention time.
- Fully immune add-on Residual Current Devices: better continuity of service, in particular for polluted networks and environments.
- The Reflex iC60 all-in-one concept, a one-piece combined unit integrating a circuit-breaker + contactor + impulse relay.
- Total coordination guaranteed by Schneider Electric.
- Optimised design time, in particular for lighting solutions in buildings.
- 50% fewer connections with the Reflex iC60 all-in-one concept
- Flexible, upgradeable solutions and simple operations
- Easier status diagnosis via product front face indications
- Multiclip distribution systems suitable for upgrading electrical facilities, add-ons, adaptation, phase balancing, etc.
- Easy to adapt to constraints and last-minute changes in the tertiary and industrial fields
- Operating and control mode selection
- Building management system interfacing
- Limitation of intervention costs on remote structures thanks to the new automatic remote control auxiliary.
- For more information click here
Lợi íchThe efficiency you deserve
- Acti 9 is a DIN rail switchgear system that combines efficiency with safety to ensure maximum safety for you, your customers and their installations.
- Acti 9 is packed full of innovations.
- Acti 9 enjoys the benefits of Schneider Electric's more than 40 years of experience.
- Acti 9 covers all applications, especially polluted environments and networks with absolute safety and improved continuity of service. Example: VisiTrip detects Faulty outgoers.
Acti 9 iDPN Vigi
Residual Current Circuit Breakers with Overcurrent protection (RCBO) up to 63A
Một phần của 9 Series
Discover the new Acti 9 for DIN rail switchboards up to 63A