Tính năngEcoStruxure IT Advisor provides a simple and efficient way for data center managers to model and manage their multi-vendor physical infrastructure equipment, eliminating dependency on complex spreadsheets. Featuring inventory management for easy access to accurate asset data and impact simulation for optimized risk management, this cloud-based asset and planning software helps you reduce OpEx and plan for uptime. Analytics facilitate capacity planning decision-making, while automated workflows enable you to deploy best practices and reduce human error when placing your next IT asset.
- Alarms within physical layout - Provides real-time device failures within floor layout and rack front view for live status of data center operations.
- Live dashboard - Gain transparency to data center key performance indicators through easily configured web dashboards, displaying customizable management-level information.
- Energy efficiency analysis - Provides current and historical PUE and DCiE values based on the current IT-load for a fact-based understanding of energy efficiency at the facility level.
- Inventory management - Shows device data within the physical layout for instant access to device details and asset attributes, and overview of data center operations.
- Inventory report - Includes structured information on all rack-mount devices, organized by device type, age, manufacturer and properties for quick overview of all current devices within a data center.
- Guided network management - An overview of the data center network paths and their interconnections, provided through guided input for reduction of human error.
- Audit trail - Track all cage and facility equipment changes over the data center lifecycle, ensuring transparency and easy identification of maintenance requirements.
- 3D cage view - Outline cage perimeters for an instant 3D visualization of the layout, as well as an automatic calculation of the cage area.
- Cage visualization - Visualize current available space with anonymous tenant data during the pre-sales phase for planning potential new customer cages, reserving space and supporting the sales process.
- Space report - Instant overview of current space capacities, identifying the sellable, occupied and reserved space, as well as space identified as used internally.
- Power report - Outlines the total capacity vs. the sold capacity and measured load per site for a complete overview of current power capacities.
- Tenant inventory report - Shows all equipment associated with one tenant, for an instant tenant inventory.
- Measured cage power - Enabling detailed charge back to individual tenants through an easy overview of sold and measured power.
- Grid-based references - Flexible approach to floor coordinates enabling data center operators to adopt a customized location identification scheme.
- CAD integration - Enables import of Computer Aided Design (CAD) drawings in order to quickly reshape the room and convert CAD cage drawings into the DCIM model, including toggle CAD layers to show all available facility information.
- Web Client - Allows user visibility into data center assets, power usage and power capacity via any modern web browser. This lowers maintenance costs and empowers managers to make better and more informed real-time decisions.
- Automated work order process - Create work orders and automatically generate tasks to move, add or change IT and infrastructure equipment. Schedule, assign and track the status of itemized tasks to implement changes in the data center.
- Change management overview - Interactive interface showing past, future and pending changes to assist with resource and workload balancing, avoiding scheduling conflicts.
- Multiple rooms - Provides the option to display multiple rooms on the same floor plan to accurately depict and navigate large facilities.
- Rack front view - Detailed rack front view provides an accurate graphical representation of equipment and its location in the rack.
- Floor layout view - View an accurate representation of your data center through the easy-to-use graphical floor layout and 3D view.
- Customizable view - Flexible application layout through drag and drop to suit the individual needs of the users.
- Custom devices - Quickly customize library assets to your specifications in just 2 clicks, amending custom properties such as power requirements and MAC address etc.
- Asset library - Utilize the extensive catalog of physical infrastructure and IT devices from leading vendors.
- Capacity management - Global management overview of available data center capacity for a high-level understanding of power, space, cooling and network utilization.
EcoStruxure IT Advisor
A cloud-based asset and planning software that enables data center managers to reduce OpEx and plan for uptime, with analytics to facilitate capacity planning decisions
Một phần của EcoStruxure
The industry’s first cloud-based data center infrastructure management (DCIM) solution