Tính năngAPC Easy Switched Rack Power Distribution Units (PDUs) enable advanced, user-customizable power management and remote monitoring. Remote outlet level controls allow power on/off functionality for power cycling to remotely reboot equipment and restrict unauthorized use of individual outlets. Current metering provides real-time remote monitoring of connected loads with user-defined alarms to warn of potential circuit overloads. Users can access, configure, and control Easy Switched Rack PDU through https/http, SNMPV1/V2/V3 . Easy Switched Rack PDU includes environmental monitoring including temp sensor and humidity sensor port to monitor the environment.
- Single input power source - Supply power from one branch whip to multiple pieces of equipment, conveniently powering rack-mount equipment. Saves time and money during installation by using one branch whip and standard connections.
- Rack-Mountable - Includes horizontal, vertical, and toolless-mount varieties. Puts power where it is needed most - in the racks near the equipment.
- Network Management Capabilities - Full-featured network management interfaces that provide standards-based management via Web, SNMP, and Telnet. Allows users to access, configure, and manage rack PDUs from remote locations to save valuable time. Associated with this feature is the ability to quickly and easily upgrade the firmware via network download to installed units for future product enhancements.
- Remote Individual Outlet Control - Remotely manage outlets so users can turn outlets off that are not in use (prevent overloads) or recycle power to locked-up equipment (minimize costly downtime and avoid travel time to equipment).
- Flash Upgradeable - Quickly and easily upgrade firmware via network download for future product enhancements. Eliminates the need to replace products already installed in the field when new features are released.
- Power Delays - Allows users to configure the sequence in which power is turned on or off for each outlet. This helps avoid in-rushes at start-up, which can cause overloaded circuits and dropped loads. Sequencing also allows users to predetermine which piece of equipment is turned on first so other equipment dependant on that unit will function properly.
- Local Current Monitoring Display - The aggregate current draw per power distribution unit is displayed on the unit via a digital display. The local digital display helps installers avoid overloaded circuits by providing a visible warning when the current draw is close to the maximum amperage draw of the strip.
- Network port sharing - Allows four rack PDUs to be connected using In and Out ports so that only one network connection is necessary.